Motorcycle clubs and motorcycle enthusiasts in the growing motorcycle industry here in the Philippines witnessed a first ever as a first app-based interactive motoring magazine in the country has been launched to cater to them.
Introducing Throttle Philippines, proudly developed by an all-Filipino team, this amazing brainchild was built to give Filipinos everywhere what’s up and what’s new in the motoring industry.
It will be published monthly, which means 12 issues per year. And a glimpse of what could be will come this August as they launch their maiden issue. They will feature 11 sections that will cover your everything-about-motors update, and of course, the industry and its people.
Here are the sections to appear as per issue:
- Throttle Spotlight – Throttle Philippines’ main feature. Spotlight will feature interviews and on location “action” pictorials with exceptional personalities within the motorcycling world, both local and abroad
- Road Scene—The latest news and events around the motorcycle scenes which includes product launches, motorcycle club events, and important updates in traffic laws that may affect motorcycling enthusiasts
- Throttle Showroom—A technical view of the latest ride from leading motorcycle manufacturers. Includes detailed specifications and educated forecasts on the product’s handling. Also, highlights in-depth features and services of unique and friendly motorcycle shops.
- On the saddle—Features personalities in and out of the industry. Elite Clubs and their contributions to the industry
- Beauty and Beast—Throttle Philippines’ glamorous fashion pictorials with stunning women side by side with the most powerful rides on two wheels
- The Scenic Route—Destination tips for the weekend leisure ride. Discusses popular riding destinations, geographical features, history and culture, point of interests, and exact map locations and directions.
- The Checkered Flag—A blow-by-blow take on the latest international and local racing events on location.
- Throttle Road Test—A rider’s 1st hand review on a featured motorcycle. Valuable information such as handling, gas consumption, grip and added features.
- The Yellow Light—Safety measurements and precautions in motorcycle driving.
- Tried and Tested—Featured tried and tested safety gears, riding apparels, performance parts, accessories, tools, equipment and of course coolest gadgets to hit the shelves.
- Add to Cart—Reader’s guide and on-line shopping destination for the latest gadgets and motorcycling equipment and apparels out in the market.
Throttle Philippines can be downloaded FREE and available on both iOS (Apple) devices and Android devices and the content is fully functional offline.